First, we want to sincerely thank you for your patience throughout these last months. The many emails, calls, texts, just to check in with us have been reminders of the relationships we've missed, and why we can't wait to see you again soon! The health, safety & well-being of our clients, staff and community are of the utmost importance to us, and we are pleased to share that we've been working hard in preparation for our re-opening. Currently, we are planning to re-open on June 29th. We will continue to provide the highest standards of cleanliness and service. And will remain vigilant in monitoring all state & federal guidelines set forth for our industry.
Click here for the list of state protocols
A few updates to note:
- We will continue to offer massage therapy, manicures/pedicures, waxing, lashes, and airbrush tanning.
- Due to state board regulations, at this time we are not permitted to perform any services that require the removal of face masks. This includes all facials, and lip/chin waxing.
- Until we can resume professional in-spa treatments, we will offer complimentary virtual skincare consultations with our team of estheticians, to ensure you're able to continue to care for your skin at home. Customized at-home facial kits will be available for purchase.
- Manicure and pedicure kits are available for purchase, if you prefer to have your nail technician use your own personal set of nail implements.
- Online booking is still available. Please note, however, that online appointments may be subject to change, in order to allow for additional spacing between clients.
- We will operate by appointment only, so that we may be prepared for your visit.
- We have a new intake and checkout process. We'll send you all the details when you book.